Save: $0.95 Thats 1.9% off SRP
Mastering the World of Numbers
Your plane has just crash-landed on a volcanic island that’s about to blow! Race round the island grabbing fuel canisters and, with some sneaky strategy and a bit of luck, you’ll zoom off in the jet-powered escape pod! Answer questions to earn credits, buy sneaky gadgets and get the fuel, but watch out! Quick Quiz Squares, Prison, and other surprises could see someone else grab the escape pod, while you’re left with the life raft.
Numbers Up! Volcanic Panic uses a carefully crafted progression of activities that begins with basic number-fact knowledge and introduces new concepts gradually, extending students at their own pace.
Australian Educational Content
Numbers Up! Volcanic Panic links to the maths curriculum of each Australian state and New Zealand, and complements Numbers Up! 2 Baggin’ the Dragon, together covering over 90% of the maths curriculum.
• Content covers Numeration (including Counting and Place Value), Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions (including Decimals and Percentage), Ratio & Proportion.
• Students choose an appropriate starting level and then advance at their own pace through the 7500 activities in 26 progressive levels as they build solid foundations to promote mental maths power and agility.
• Includes a broad range of interactive activities for all learning styles. Question types include word problems, algorithms, number quizzes, multiple-choice questions, maths patterns and much more!
• Enhances reasoning skills and develops flexible problem-solving strategies.
• Supports and strengthens learning by employing constant positive feedback.
• Great for both group work and individual learning, in the classroom or at home.
• Concentrate on areas needing attention with Questions Only mode.
• More than maths! The integration of maths and language appeals to language-oriented learners, stimulating a variety of learning strategies and building greater reading and comprehension skills!
• Play by yourself, against the computer or with up to three others.
• Each player competes at their own maths level, so every player has a real chance of winning! Match 6-year-old Tina’s Tables against Peter’s Proportion and Dad’s Decimals.
• Vary the game play to your level and interest by choosing one of the five graded game boards.
• Elements of chance and strategy mean any player can win, not just the best mathematician!
• Use the 10 types of quirky gadgets to your advantage but watch out for other players! Try to pinch other players’ fuel, stop them from pinching yours, swap positions, triple your dice roll, and more!
• Watch the fabulous 3D end-movie as you escape the erupting island.
• MacOS 10.3/10.4/10.5 or later
• 300MHz Processor or faster (PowerPC and Intel compatible)
• 800x600 capable screen.
No reviews available yet